The Advantages and Dis-advantages of renewable power are an ongoing discussion.
Renewable power arrives from natural resources, as opposed to non renewable power which comes from resources that will one day run out. The benefit of natural resources, is that they are normally cleaner to run, making not as much of of an shock on the environment and we do not require to be concerned about the running out. Renewable power usually comes from water, wind, the sun and the earth's natural heat, or geothermal energy.Human beings require energy to run our world. Every since the industrial revolution, we tend to have required additional and more power each year to maintain our factories, vehicles, air conditioning units, in addition to domestic appliances running. As large nations like China keep on to ramp up industrial production at record rates, the international demand for power has never been greater.
Historically, industrial nations have relied upon fossil fuels like oil, coal and natural gas to power our economies. Fossil fuels are an illustration of this sort of power resources. There are a lot of specific types of non-renewable energy, including:
* A variety of types of coal such as anthracite, bituminous coal, as well as lignite
* Petroleum products used to make gasoline, diesel fuel, and heating oil
* Natural gas, the methane in which is extracted and used as fuel
* The uranium ore used in nuclear fission reactors is a non-renewable power resource
What is the advantage and disadvantage of non-renewable energy?
1. Extensively available, at least currently
2. Simple to use and engineer, given that it is established upon a simple combustion process
4. Easy to transport and distribute
Disadvantages:1. Contributing to the warming of the planet, or global warming
2. Causes polluting of the environment such as acid rain, that hurts animals in addition to plants around the world
3. Possible foundation of global political conflict, given that many nations are dependent upon other nations for these non-renewable energy resources
While these power resources have a number of advantages. the disadvantages are causing nations, corporations and individual home owners to take action to expand upon our access to renewable energy resources such as water, wind and solar power.
The Future of Renewable Energy
As you can see there will be plenty of benefits from all of these types of renewable energy. While they are all implemented right now on some level, there is still more that needs to be done. We need to learn how to get the maximum benefits from them.
At the same time we need to learn how to reduce the costs involved with getting that energy out of them. That seems to be the biggest hold up with getting them really rolling. The fact that they work and they reduce pollution is very positive aspects that encourage us to move forward with them.
As we come more aware of the fact that we are depleting our energy sources we need to take action now. The more we can learn not to depend on those resources the better off our entire world will be. Take your time to learn all you can about renewable energy too so you can be aware of what is going on around you.
Sign up for your Free report on Renewable Energy at the top of the page.
Hope you have enjoyed my view on the Advantages and Disadvantages of non-renewable Energy, please leave a comment on my blog, I would love to hear your point of view.